Ignite Transformation: Embrace Nourishment, Release Excess, and Soothe Inflammation for Limitless Possibilities
In this three-month course, you will learn to nourish self-love and self-care, let go of excess noise in your energy and environment, and tame inflammation. It's time to release what weighs you down and stop feeling like your body is fighting against you. Through radical healing, you will amplify clarity and creativity.Course AVAILABLE 2024
Release & Restore is a unique course that bridges science and spirit to provide you with practical tools to release, rest, and replenish your mind, body, and energy.
Over the span of three months, you will learn how to slow down and simplify in an urgency-dominant culture. Through nourishment and the clearing of toxicity, you will unearth a newfound capacity for growth, joy, and new opportunities. Dr. Prill will guide you to understand the physiology, biochemistry, and daily activities needed for detoxification, decluttering, and letting go, allowing you to live intentionally. Using energy, nature, and neurology, you will purge and process unwanted toxins, emotions, and people that hinder your passions and vitality.
This course is right for you if...
- You’re eager to release what’s holding you back and fully embrace your power and purpose.
- You seek to shift your limiting thoughts and beliefs that hinder your personal growth.
- Social situations or specific individuals drain your energy, leaving you feeling depleted.
- You yearn for restorative sleep and rejuvenating rest to replenish your energy levels.
- You’re curious about healthy detoxification practices to support your overall well-being.
- You’re ready to make sustainable changes to your diet and lifestyle to prioritize nourishment over mere survival.
- Finding balance between community, connection, and technology is important to you.
- You’re tired of self-sabotaging mental patterns that hinder your progress.
- Your day-to-day life feels overwhelming, with too much to do and not enough time.
Conditions this course can help with:
Brain fog, memory issues, and insomnia
Anxiety, leaky gut, and trauma-related symptoms
Headaches, weight gain, and chronic fatigue
Depression, thyroid issues, and hormone imbalances
High cholesterol, acne, and eczema
Chronic sickness, autoimmunity, and negative mindset
Chemical sensitivity and post-concussive syndrome.
This course is designed to help you:
- Gain a deep understanding of the root causes of disease and their impact on long-term brain health.
- Reduce inflammation, pain, and toxins in your body to experience a radical improvement in energy levels.
- Embrace simplicity, slow down, and find joy in every aspect of your life.
- Create space in your life by letting go of what no longer serves you, fostering a sense of liberation and growth.
- Identify common triggers of sleep disruption and learn practical strategies to reclaim restorative sleep.
- Harness the power of visualization, manifesting, and imagination as potent tools for personal transformation.
- Rewire limiting thoughts, beliefs, and words that perpetuate a feeling of being stuck, empowering you to break free from old patterns.
- Cultivate a supportive and uplifting environment that fosters your well-being, free from unnecessary noise and distractions.
Taming the Root of Disease - Why Is My Brain & Body on Fire?
Explore the intricate connection between energy, nature, neurology, and the underlying factors contributing to disease, with a focus on brain health.
Releasing & Replenishing from A Toxic World, Part 1
Discover transformative strategies to release toxins, declutter mental, emotional, physical, and energetic aspects of your life.
Releasing & Replenishing from A Toxic World, Part 2
Deepen your detoxification journey, continuing to declutter and create a harmonious environment.
Sleep & The Art of Slowing Down
Master the art of rest and relaxation, unlocking more time, creativity, and focus in your life.
Visualize, Manifest & Imagine Your Reality
Tap into your innate power to manifest your dreams and desires through visualization and imagination.
Transform your language and communication patterns, fostering love and compassion in your relationship with yourself and others.
What you need to know
When: The course will be available in 2024
Where: Accessible online from anywhere.
Meet your guide
Hi, I'm Dr. Kelly Prill!Naturopathic Doctor // Clinical Neuroscientist // Psylocybin Facilitator
I am passionate about bringing medicine back to the people. Through energy, nature and neurology I guide professionals, leaders, change-makers and way-showers to release the old paradigm, reclaim innate wisdom, reconnect to nature and reawaken the magic within. Together we heal, together we thrive, cultivating a world of love.
Here you can find many of the questions relevant to the course. If you still have questions, please reach out.Contact us
Release & Restore will be available in Winter 2024. It is designed to span three months, providing ample time for deep exploration, learning and integration of the concepts and practices. It is also designed to be self-paced, allowing you to progress through the modules at a speed that suits your schedule and learning style. You’ll have access to the course materials for an extended period to accommodate your individual needs.
Release and Restore is designed to teach you how brain and body inflammation and toxicity affect you daily, and simple ways to declutter and detox your inner and outer world. As you learn to make space for the new Dr. Prill will guide in rewiring the brain to create the life you want. How you speak and the words you use direct your day-to-day. Find new ways of communicating with yourself and others allowing your desires to manifest. Without proper sleep, rest and relaxation the body is unable to slow down and process causing urgency and disconnection. Dr. Prill provides little changes that build upon each other to live fully at a pace that leaves you nourished and in a state of creativity.
All course materials are yours to keep. The videos will be accessible for two weeks after each live recording.
The classes will be 75-90 minutes long, and we’ll give you some experiential exercises and meditations to incorporate into your daily life during the week. You’ll be spending about two hours on course material per week in addition to any practical tools you decide to incorporate daily.
All materials will be accessible via PracticeBetter.
Be Your Own Medicine is meant to bring awareness to how the mind, body and soul are integrated. Awareness combined with basic physiology bring context and understanding to the messages you receive daily via symptoms and intuition. Simple and practical tools to incorporate into daily life will help you tap into your innate wisdom with ease and initiate healing. Context and embodiment are the initial steps into learning more about who you are. See individual modules for each course to learn more about the material covered.
You will need is a computer, laptop, or mobile device (tablet or phone will do fine). Your internet service (WiFi strength) should be strong enough to stream video content. Dr. Prill will be doing the live recording via Zoom, and the community platform will be done through Mighty Networks, in which you will receive an invitation for both.
This investment is a non-refundable purchase. Dr. Prill does not offer refunds or payment plan cancellations before, during, or after the program for any reason.
It is recommended anyone considering joining this group to read this page in its entirety, and to reach out with remaining questions prior to registration.
Be Your Own Medicine are courses designed to educate you in your health. Dr. Prill does not diagnose, treat, order lab tests or imaging, prescribe medications or manage your care within a course setting. For more information see here.
Be Your Own Medicine's Other Courses
Check out the other courses all aimed at helping your Be Your Own Medicine.
Disclaimer: This course does not provide medical advice and is not a substitute for professional healthcare. Please consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner for any specific medical concerns.