A transformative journey exploring the power of microdosing
In this comprehensive course, you'll discover the benefits, science, and practical applications of microdosing, and learn how to integrate this practice into your life for sustainable personal growth.Course available in Fall 2023
Microdosing for Personal Growth & Sustainable Healing
- Enhanced mood and well-being: Microdosing has been associated with improved mood, increased feelings of happiness, and a general sense of well-being.
- Increased creativity: Many individuals report enhanced creativity, greater problem-solving abilities, and improved divergent thinking while microdosing.
- Improved focus and productivity: Microdosing may enhance concentration, focus, and productivity, making it beneficial for tasks that require sustained attention and mental clarity.
- Reduced anxiety and depression symptoms: Some studies suggest that microdosing may alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depression, leading to a more positive mental state.
- Enhanced cognitive function: Microdosing has been associated with improvements in cognitive function, including memory, verbal fluency, and mental flexibility.
- Increased energy and motivation: Individuals often report a boost in energy levels and increased motivation to engage in activities, leading to greater productivity and goal attainment.
- Heightened spiritual and personal insights: Microdosing has been linked to experiences of increased self-awareness, introspection, and spiritual or mystical experiences.
- Improved emotional well-being: Microdosing may help individuals experience greater emotional stability, increased empathy, and improved emotional regulation.
- Enhanced social interactions: Some users report that microdosing improves social interactions by reducing social anxiety, promoting empathy, and facilitating deeper connections with others.
- Reduced substance cravings: Microdosing has been suggested to help reduce cravings for substances such as alcohol, nicotine, and other addictive substances.
Introduction to Microdosing and Mind-Body Connection
- Harness the mind-body connection with microdosing
- Explore the role of energy, nature, and neurology in microdosing
Psilocybin as Nature's Medicine
- Connect with the healing properties of psilocybin
- Embrace the wisdom of nature through microdosing
Dosage, Rhythms, and Energetic Resonance
- Understand the significance of dosage and rhythms in microdosing
- Explore the energetic resonance of psilocybin and its impact on experiences
Setting Intentions and Connecting with Nature
- Harness the power of intention-setting in microdosing
- Embrace the healing energy of natural environments
Neuroplasticity and Energy Flow
- Explore neuroplasticity and rewiring neural pathways through microdosing
- Enhance energy flow with breathwork and movement practices
Inner Alchemy and Self-Healing
- Use microdosing as a catalyst for inner alchemy and self-healing
- Cultivate self-awareness and embrace transformative potential
Integration, Embodiment, and Sustainable Transformation
- Integrate microdosing insights into daily life
- Facilitate sustainable transformation and create a personalized plan
Reflection, Gratitude, and Next Steps
- Reflect on the microdosing journey and express gratitude
- Identify next steps for continued growth and connection with energy, nature, and neurology
What you need to know
When: Course is Available in Fall 2023
Where: Accessible online from anywhere.
Meet your guide
Hi, I'm Dr. Kelly Prill!Naturopathic Doctor // Clinical Neuroscientist // Psylocybin Facilitator
I am passionate about bringing medicine back to the people. Through energy, nature and neurology I guide professionals, leaders, change-makers and way-showers to release the old paradigm, reclaim innate wisdom, reconnect to nature and reawaken the magic within. Together we heal, together we thrive, cultivating a world of love.
Be Your Own Medicine's Other Courses
Check out the other courses all aimed at helping your Be Your Own Medicine.
Disclaimer: This course does not provide medical advice and is not a substitute for professional healthcare. Please consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner for any specific medical concerns.